COVID-19 Emergency Video Appointments
At PEARLIQUE, we understand that dental emergencies can happen when you least expect.
Video consults are now available to assess your needs and address your concerns. True dental emergency treatments will be coordinated for in-office treatment following video consults. This will allow us to safely care for our patients during this time of social distancing.
If you have any of the following:
- Experiencing fever
- Symptoms of lower respiratory illness (cough, shortness of breath and/or difficulty breathing)
- Have traveled to any locations with a Level 3 Travel Health Notice for COVID-19
- Have been in close contact with a person confirmed to have COVID-19
Please follow local, state, or federal public health guidelines.
Are You Experiencing A Dental Emergency?
If you are not sure whether what you’re experiencing is a dental emergency, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you have severe tooth pain? Is there swelling in the mouth, jaw, or facial area?
- Do you have one or more loose or knocked out teeth?
- Has there been trauma to your facial area?
- Is there severe bleeding?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you might be experiencing a dental emergency requiring urgent attention. Contact us immediately for further instructions.
Book your appointment today
At PEARLIQUE, we make it convenient to plan your visit. Click the link to book an appointment time that fits your busy schedule. We can't wait to see you.